Tuesday 16 July 2013

Gone

Those stupid little birds that I just happened to raise from when they were just one day old are so dumb, they have forgotten where they live... for a week...


This is the last photo I got of them (while they were shitting all over my deck) sitting out of the rain.

I won't miss the noise (it was only beginning from all accounts), the poo - seriously how much shitting can 5 little birds do, and the house invasions (don't ever leave the door open).

I hope they enjoyed the first 3 months...

On a positive note (for some who may find it amusing), Guinness has taken up singing lessons and is quite happy to stand on the hill next to the house (right outside our bedroom window) and bray verbosely to the valley at sunrise. He also pumps out a little ditty when I get home, just in case I've forgotten he's there... [great]

Knowing my luck, those stupid birds will be back in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment