Saturday 15 October 2011

Hi from Clear Mountain

My partner (aka MOTH - man of the house) and I live on the side of a mountain, just north west of Brisbane called Clear Mountain. We are fortunate to have about 16 acres and have a variety of animals, who entertain us no end. We also have some part time children from my partner's previous relationship who also entertain us no end.

I've decided to start this blog to share with you the highs and lows of living a semi rural existence in South East Queensland, Australia. One thing I can promise you - no two days of our lives are ever the same and since we have lived here (since December 2009), our lives have been enriched beyond our expectations. We are surrounded by beauty, wildlife (good and not so good ones), our pets, family and friends and mother nature who is also constantly reminding us of her power and unpredictability.

So, over the next few blogs, I will introduce you to our place and how we do things here on the mountain, looking out to the ocean.

(Gotta go - storm coming)

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment