Sunday 14 September 2014

Spring has sprung (and I nearly missed it)

Hi all y'all

Apologies and excuses once again for not having blogged for so long. But I was sick, then MOTH and I went to the UK and France for several weeks and we're back. Felt very missed by the animals and have little fury shadows still following me everywhere.

On a sad note, we lost Mia the Manx to a suspected snake bite while we were away.

With so much having happened since my last confession blog, I don't know what to include.

My garden has been going well, although most of the seedlings I planted before we went away didn't make it.

My artichokes were going gangbusters until disaster struck, well cockatoos actually. They completely destroyed the plants, not even eating any of them.


So, with a little thinking I went old school and decided to build a scarecrow with a little help from Lulebelle the chicken and Moet the cat.


So, please meet Russell (Crow).

So far, he's doing a great job.

I have been successful in growing something else a little different...


And Moet has also taken up crochet... she is such a princess.


Our local mummy wallaby seems to have another bun in the oven. This is her on the driveway, she is there most mornings near the dam.


And my ongoing problem with upside down animals is getting worse. I think we'll name the farm UpsideAnimal Farm. Guinness looks like he's taking a nap!


Take a look through some of my previous blogs to check out more upside down animals.

Well, that's a quick update. I'll look through my overseas photos and post a few in coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment