Today I'm full of questions so I thought I'd share a few...
1. Why is it that a little black donkey thinks every time he brays (which is very loud), someone (ie. me) is going to feed him?
2. Just where did the 8 pair of man child's undies come from in the last load of washing I just hung out (given he was only here 2 days last week)?
3. What makes cat poo from the litter tray appeal like an hors d'oeuvre to a Dogue?
4. Will your cat really eat you if you die and they have no food? (I was late feeding them this morning when I had thought about this one - yes, was my conclusion)
5. Why can't I sleep in on the only morning of the week I have to do so?
Please feel free to provide some insights. I'm off to grab a glass of wine!